Dr. Asa Peek DO Patient Reviews

December 28th, 2013
After 4 years post op-I still have internal scare tissue and pain. Had to have 4 follow up surgeries(by different dr) to remove the MESS Asa Peek created!! DO NOT use him if you value your quality of life!!

February 16th, 2012
Dr. Asa Peek.. The BEST!!!!
Dr.Peek has been my dr over 7 years. I have been thru alot trying to have my family. Dr.Peek has went through it all with me every step of the way. He has called to check on my while he was off work, came to appointments with me while off, even came to the hopsital everyday while being on off that week while inducing my labor. He Has even taken the time to call just to check on myself and my family after a loss. Had I listened to other dr's i would have never had my family, i was told my best option was to have a tubal b\c i would never be able to have a baby. Dr Peek is the only one who didn't give up, took the time to run tests and stick with me and go over and beyond to help me. Dr Peek and Deanna (his nurse)are by far the best I could have ever had! I have Dr Peek to thank for my 2 beautiful healthy girls!!!!!!

June 21st, 2010
Dr. Peek delivered all of my baies. He always took extra time to come by and check on us (even if he wasn't on call). When I was having post partum depression, he took time with me and suggested more than just a pill. He really does care about his patients.

March 31st, 2009
great bedside manner. Friendly office staff.