A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Asad Abbas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Asad Abbas is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Abbas
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Abbas Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Asad Abbas, MD, PA is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Ear Surgery (Otologic Surgical Procedures)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
Education & Awards
Dr. Abbas graduated from Aga Khan Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Abbas has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Northwest Hospital
- TOPS Surgical Specialty Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Asad Abbas MD and PA is a male Ophthalmologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Asad Abbas practice?
- Dr. Asad Abbas has 10 office locations.
Dr. Asad Abbas practices Ophthalmology near Beaumont, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Baytown, TX and Houston, TX.
See Beaumont Ophthalmologists.