A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Asad Abbas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Asad Abbas is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Asad Abbas, MD, PA is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Ear Surgery (Otologic Surgical Procedures)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
Education & Awards
Dr. Abbas graduated from Aga Khan Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Abbas has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Northwest Hospital
- TOPS Surgical Specialty Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Asad S Abbas MD and PA is a male Ophthalmologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Asad S. Abbas practice?
- Dr. Asad Abbas has 7 office locations.
Dr. Asad Abbas practices Ophthalmology near Beaumont, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Baytown, TX and Houston, TX.
See Beaumont Ophthalmologists.