A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Asad Azarvan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Azarvan
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. Azarvan Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Asad Azarvan, MD is board certified in Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Azarvan graduated from Tabriz University Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Azarvan has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Trumbull Memorial Hospital
- Hillside Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Asad Azarvan MD is a female Radiologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Asad Azarvan practice?
- Dr. Asad Azarvan has 3 office locations.
Dr. Asad Azarvan practices Radiology near Youngstown, OH.
See Youngstown Radiologists.