A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Asad Azarvan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Azarvan
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Azarvan Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Asad Azarvan, MD is board certified in Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Azarvan graduated from Tabriz University Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Azarvan has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Trumbull Memorial Hospital
- Hillside Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Asad Azarvan MD is a female Radiologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Asad Azarvan practice?
- Dr. Asad Azarvan has 3 office locations.
Dr. Asad Azarvan practices Radiology near Youngstown, OH.
See Youngstown Radiologists.