A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Asad Azarvan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Asad Azarvan, MD is board certified in Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Azarvan graduated from Tabriz University Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Azarvan has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Trumbull Memorial Hospital
- Hillside Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Asad Azarvan MD is a female Radiologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Asad Azarvan practice?
- Dr. Asad Azarvan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Asad Azarvan practices Radiology near Youngstown, OH.
See Youngstown Radiologists.