A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Asad Cheema:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Asad Cheema is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cheema
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Cheema Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Asad Cheema, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Cheema graduated from Nishtar Medical College, Multan.
Dr. Cheema has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Newark Beth Israel Medical Center
- Monmouth Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Asad M Cheema MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Asad M. Cheema practice?
- Dr. Asad Cheema has 3 office locations.
Dr. Asad Cheema practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Glen Ridge, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Montclair, NJ and Englewood, NJ.
See Glen Ridge Internists and Glen Ridge Cardiologists.