A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Asad Cheema:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Asad Cheema is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Asad Cheema, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Cheema graduated from Nishtar Medical College, Multan.
Dr. Cheema has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- Clara Maass Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Asad Cheema MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Asad Cheema practice?
- Dr. Asad Cheema has 3 office locations.
Dr. Asad Cheema practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Glen Ridge, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Montclair, NJ and Englewood, NJ.
See Glen Ridge Internists and Glen Ridge Cardiologists.