A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Asad Dean:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Asad Dean is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Asad Dean, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myeloid Leukemia
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dean graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Dean has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Asad Dean MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology & Oncology, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Asad Dean practice?
- Dr. Asad Dean has 1 office location.
Dr. Asad Dean practices Internal Medicine, Hematology & Oncology, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Internists, Fort Worth Oncologists, and Fort Worth Hematologists.