A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Asad Dean:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Asad Dean is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dean
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dean Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Asad Dean, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dean graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Dean has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Asad Dean MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology & Oncology, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Asad Dean practice?
- Dr. Asad Dean has 2 office locations.
Dr. Asad Dean practices Internal Medicine, Hematology & Oncology, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Fort Worth, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Granbury, TX.
See Fort Worth Internists, Fort Worth Oncologists, and Fort Worth Hematologists.