A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Asad Ghiasuddin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ghiasuddin
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ghiasuddin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Asad Ghiasuddin, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Ghiasuddin graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Ghiasuddin has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Queens Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Asad Mohammad Ghiasuddin MD is a male Pediatrician, has 9 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Asad M. Ghiasuddin practice?
- Dr. Asad Ghiasuddin has 3 office locations.
Dr. Asad Ghiasuddin practices Pediatrics and Psychiatry near Ewa Beach, HI.
Additional practice locations include: Honolulu, HI.
See Ewa Beach Pediatricians and Ewa Beach Psychiatrists.