A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Asad Ghiasuddin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Asad Ghiasuddin, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Ghiasuddin graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Ghiasuddin has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Queens Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Asad Mohammad Ghiasuddin MD is a male Pediatrician, has 8 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Asad M. Ghiasuddin practice?
- Dr. Asad Ghiasuddin has 3 office locations.
Dr. Asad Ghiasuddin practices Pediatrics and Psychiatry near Honolulu, HI.
See Honolulu Pediatricians and Honolulu Psychiatrists.