A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Asad Gobar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Gobar graduated from Kabul Medical University.
Dr. Gobar has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Binghamton Psychiatric Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Asad H Gobar MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist and practices in Psychiatry, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Asad H. Gobar practice?
- Dr. Asad Gobar has 1 office location.
Dr. Asad Gobar practices Psychiatry, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, and Geriatric Psychiatry near Springfield, VA.
See Springfield Psychiatrists.