A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Asad Gobar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gobar
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gobar Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Gobar graduated from Kabul Medical University.
Dr. Gobar has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Binghamton Psychiatric Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Asad H Gobar MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist and practices in Psychiatry, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Asad H. Gobar practice?
- Dr. Asad Gobar has 1 office location.
Dr. Asad Gobar practices Psychiatry, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, and Geriatric Psychiatry near Springfield, VA.
See Springfield Psychiatrists and Springfield Geriatric Doctors.