A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Asad Islam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Asad Islam is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Asad Islam, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Binge Eating Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Islam graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Islam has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Denton Regional Medical Center
- Denton Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Asad Ul Islam MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Asad U. Islam practice?
- Dr. Asad Islam has 2 office locations.
Dr. Asad Islam practices Psychiatry near Lewisville, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Denton, TX.
See Lewisville Psychiatrists.