Geriatric Specialist (elderly care), Psychiatrists

860 Hebron Pkwy
Ste 1101
Lewisville, TX 75057
469-444-2244
Locations and availability (3)

2.0

|  GERIATRIC PHYCHIATRIST, DENTON, TX  |  show details
by B C GROVES on Jan 19th, 2014

ISLAM APPEARS TO BE PART OF A GROUP OF "PSYCHIATRIST" FROM THE MIDDLE EAST WHO RUNS THE MAYHILL MENTAL HOSPITAL. NEUROLOGISTS AND PSYCHIATRIST FROM OTHER COMMUNITIES LAUGH OFF THE HOSPITAL AS A JOKE AND FROM WHAT I SAW WHEN MY HUSBAND WAS A PATIENT, I WILL NOT ALLOW HIM TO BE PLACED THERE AGAIN. FOR OPENERS, I PERCEIVED THAT IT WAS NOTHING MORE THAN A PRISON WHERE DRUGS, AND DRUGGIES, WERE EXPERIMENTED WITH. THIS PATIENT WAS SENT HOME WITH NO IMPROVEMENT THOUGH DIAGNOSED WITH CONDITIONS THAT SHOULD BE READILY TREATED WITH CERTAIN MEDICATIONS. THE PATIENT CONTINUES IN MORE MISERY THAN WHAT HE WENT INTO MAYHILL WITH. WHAT A JOKE. WHEN WILL WE GET SOME REAL PSYCHIATRISTS AND NEUROLOGIST INTO DENTON, TEXAS.

|  Totally Useless  |  show details
Jun 18th, 2013

I came to Dr. Islam in order to get a diagnosis for ADHD. The office didn't seem to be very busy, but there was still about a 1 hour wait. Dr. Islam himself was flat out rude, he didn't shake my hand when I came in, and in the 5 minutes he spent with me he answered his phone once, and sent a text message. He didn't really ask any questions about my symptoms, the only things he asked was if any of my family members had been diagnosed with ADHD, then he proceeded to tell me that 90% of people who suffer from it are diagnosed at very early age. Then he recommended several psychologists to me. Complete waste of time.