Dr. Asad Mehdi Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Asad Mehdi?

May 31st, 2017

Worst Dr experience ever

Received 14 page packet upon confirmation to fill out and bring into the office. After waiting 30 minutes past my appointment time the Dr finally calls me in and spend 20 minutes asking the exact same questions I had already completed at home. Did not even ask how I was feeling or what was causing my depression or how my recent break up was affecting me. This Dr does not have a shred of empathy in his body. The woman who answers the phone is very nice though.

November 10th, 2016

Best Dr

'Dr Mehdi has honestly saved my life. I started seeing him in Peachford hospital when I had hit rock bottom. His guidance and help with medications have taken my life into a 180. Thank you Dr Mehdi!'Dr Mehdi has honestly saved my life. I started seeing him in Peachford hospital when I had hit rock bottom. His guidance and help with medications have taken my life into a 180. Thank you Dr Mehdi!'

October 24th, 2016

Patient Appointment

I have had severe depression for years. Dr. Mehdi is the only Physician to help me with my depression. He gives you time and understands you as patient. I am very lucky to have found him.

June 16th, 2013

Horrified Guardian

I sat in Peachford hospital for hours while they refused to admit my schizaphrenic mother. My mother had been treated by Asad Medhi before so I requested paperwork so he could NOT treat her. I was told to wait because Mr. Medhi wanted to speak to me. I believe they were making us wait so we would leave and Peachford would not be responsible for refusing treatment. I asked multiple times to file complaints and have documentation of what was happening. Only to be left waiting. I went to my car to charge my phone so I could record what was going on. When I came in recording, I was able to file my complaint. I was then told Mr. Medhi had "1013'd" my mother. I demanded her release, filed a police report, have tried to call and e-mail. I still have not seen, spoken to or been given any update or paperwork on my mother.

June 6th, 2017