Dr. Asad Mehdi MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

November 10th, 2016
Best Dr
'Dr Mehdi has honestly saved my life. I started seeing him in Peachford hospital when I had hit rock bottom. His guidance and help with medications have taken my life into a 180. Thank you Dr Mehdi!'Dr Mehdi has honestly saved my life. I started seeing him in Peachford hospital when I had hit rock bottom. His guidance and help with medications have taken my life into a 180. Thank you Dr Mehdi!'

October 24th, 2016
Patient Appointment
I have had severe depression for years. Dr. Mehdi is the only Physician to help me with my depression. He gives you time and understands you as patient. I am very lucky to have found him.

June 16th, 2013
Horrified Guardian
I sat in Peachford hospital for hours while they refused to admit my schizaphrenic mother. My mother had been treated by Asad Medhi before so I requested paperwork so he could NOT treat her. I was told to wait because Mr. Medhi wanted to speak to me. I believe they were making us wait so we would leave and Peachford would not be responsible for refusing treatment. I asked multiple times to file complaints and have documentation of what was happening. Only to be left waiting. I went to my car to charge my phone so I could record what was going on. When I came in recording, I was able to file my complaint. I was then told Mr. Medhi had "1013'd" my mother. I demanded her release, filed a police report, have tried to call and e-mail. I still have not seen, spoken to or been given any update or paperwork on my mother.