Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Asad Rafiq
Dr. Asad Rafiq, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Quincy, IL, with other offices in Chicago, IL and Woodstock, IL (and 6 other locations). He has 18 years of experience. His specialties include Gastroenterology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Rafiq is affiliated with John H Stroger Jr Hospital of Cook County, Provident Hospital of Cook County and Mercy McHenry Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Asad Rafiq has the following 2 specialties
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Asad Rafiq is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Quincy, IL.
Dr. Daniel Moore
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Quincy, IL 0 mi17
Dr. Pierre Raad
Pediatrics, Geriatric Medicine, Internal Medicine
Quincy, IL 0 mi18
Dr. Rafe Heng
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Quincy, IL 0 mi14