Overall Review

June 28th, 2016
Absolutely the most genuine dr I have ever been to. And this is coming from a person who does not trust Drs very well. Dr shah is awesome

June 9th, 2016
did not know what he was doing while in hospital, totally wrong in what he did.

October 8th, 2015
Best Doctor I have ever met! And staff is amazing.
I have never left a doctor review before but I think Dr. Shah deserves the best review ever. He has been my doctor for a year now. He has helped me though two huge surgeries and I feel like I finally found a doctor and is patient and hears what you are saying. He never has one foot out the door like most doctors. I am a private CNA so I have worked closely with many many doctors over the years. I have now referred my husband, my adult children and my 85 year old mother. They all feel the same way about him. His staff is just as amazing and I feel SAFE with knowing they are all caring for all my family and myself.

August 11th, 2015
Dr. Shah has started treating my whole family. He takes the time to listen and more than that seems like he holds a vast knowledge of all areas of the body. I really am thankful I found him. He is patient, kind, and efficient. His nurses are likeable, comforting, and professional.

October 25th, 2014
Dr. Shah has been caring for my parents for 8 years. My mother has Alzheimer's and my father has Parkinson's. He always listens and is patient at each an every visit. He follows up on the many health issues my parents have had. He is a wonderful Doctor and I highly recommend him.

October 12th, 2014
VIP Cell phone
Dr Shah seems more interested in the calls he receives on his cell phone that the patient who is in the exam room. This happened twice before I blew up and I will not use him again.

February 9th, 2014
syed
my words seem to worthless before such a noble person indeed!

July 22nd, 2013
A New Standard of Care
Shah takes the time in each visit to find out what's relevant with me. Certainly it is my responsibility to carefully and thoughtfully prepare for my visits with a few notes and thoughts about meds that might not be working for me, side-effects, and even my thoughts about depression, aggression or other issues not easily diagnosed without patient input. Some of the other issues like visits and bedside manner are difficult to me to assess as these are irrelevant to my condition.

February 14th, 2013
Impossible to contact
I feel Dr. shah is a good doctor but when you call with a question you're sent to voicemail with literally no chance of being called back.

July 29th, 2012
Easy to talk to seems concerned with your problems. listens to you. He is a very caring Doctor. I wish more doctors were like him.

July 29th, 2012
Asad Shah MD, a DR of Compassion
Dr Shah takes the time to really hear the cares and the concerns of his patients. I am honored to call him my doctor and honored to be his patient. Thank you Dr A Shah for your love and compassion for your patients.

July 18th, 2012
office procedures
it is next to impossible to get a hold of anyone in the Sycamore office. they open at 9 a.m. and the service is still on at 10 a.m. they take lunch at noon yet you still can't get anyone to answer before 2 p.m. the Dr. is not the problem, the operation of the Sycamore office is the problem.