Dr. Asad Shah Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Asad Shah?

Posted on August 10th, 2017

I have been seeing Dr. Shah for several years now at this point. His communication style works for me. I have been trying to get healthy for a long time and he challenges me when I am there in a motivating way, never talks down. The office staff is always very pleasant and easy to deal with. Would highly recommend him if you are looking for a local physician.

Posted on June 28th, 2016

Absolutely the most genuine dr I have ever been to. And this is coming from a person who does not trust Drs very well. Dr shah is awesome

Posted on June 9th, 2016

did not know what he was doing while in hospital, totally wrong in what he did.

Best Doctor I have ever met! And staff is amazing.

Posted on October 9th, 2015

I have never left a doctor review before but I think Dr. Shah deserves the best review ever. He has been my doctor for a year now. He has helped me though two huge surgeries and I feel like I finally found a doctor and is patient and hears what you are saying. He never has one foot out the door like most doctors. I am a private CNA so I have worked closely with many many doctors over the years. I have now referred my husband, my adult children and my 85 year old mother. They all feel the same way about him. His staff is just as amazing and I feel SAFE with knowing they are all caring for all my family and myself.

Posted on August 11th, 2015

Dr. Shah has started treating my whole family. He takes the time to listen and more than that seems like he holds a vast knowledge of all areas of the body. I really am thankful I found him. He is patient, kind, and efficient. His nurses are likeable, comforting, and professional.

Posted on October 25th, 2014

Dr. Shah has been caring for my parents for 8 years. My mother has Alzheimer's and my father has Parkinson's. He always listens and is patient at each an every visit. He follows up on the many health issues my parents have had. He is a wonderful Doctor and I highly recommend him.

VIP Cell phone

Posted on October 12th, 2014

Dr Shah seems more interested in the calls he receives on his cell phone that the patient who is in the exam room. This happened twice before I blew up and I will not use him again.

syed

Posted on February 9th, 2014

my words seem to worthless before such a noble person indeed!

A New Standard of Care

Posted on July 22nd, 2013

Shah takes the time in each visit to find out what's relevant with me. Certainly it is my responsibility to carefully and thoughtfully prepare for my visits with a few notes and thoughts about meds that might not be working for me, side-effects, and even my thoughts about depression, aggression or other issues not easily diagnosed without patient input. Some of the other issues like visits and bedside manner are difficult to me to assess as these are irrelevant to my condition.

Impossible to contact

Posted on February 14th, 2013

I feel Dr. shah is a good doctor but when you call with a question you're sent to voicemail with literally no chance of being called back.

Very poor . did not really let me talk adout me come in and leaves. bad and i have see alot of doctors

Posted on September 30th, 2012

Posted on July 29th, 2012

Easy to talk to seems concerned with your problems. listens to you. He is a very caring Doctor. I wish more doctors were like him.