Learn more about Dr. Asad Khan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Asad Khan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Khan
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Khan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Asad Khan, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Bronchial Spasm
- Critical Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Khan graduated from Allama Iqbal Medical College, Lahore.
Dr. Khan has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Taylor Hospital - Crozer Chester
- Crozer-Chester Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Asad Ullah Khan BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Asad U. Khan practice?
- Dr. Asad Khan has 1 office location.
Dr. Asad Khan practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Chester, PA.
See Chester Internists, Chester Pulmonologists, Chester Critical Care Practitioners, and Chester Sleep Medicine Doctors.