A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Asad Khan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Asad Khan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Asad Khan, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Bronchial Spasm
- Critical Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Khan graduated from Allama Iqbal Medical College, Lahore.
Dr. Khan has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Taylor Hospital - Crozer Chester
- Crozer-Chester Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Asad Ullah Khan BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Asad U. Khan practice?
- Dr. Asad Khan has 3 office locations.
Dr. Asad Khan practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Glen Mills, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Chester, PA.
See Glen Mills Internists, Glen Mills Pulmonologists, Glen Mills Critical Care Practitioners, and Glen Mills Sleep Medicine Doctors.