A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Asad Sheikh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Asad Sheikh is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Asad Sheikh, MD is board certified in Clinical Genetics (M.D.), Obstetrics & Gynecology, and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Amniocentesis (Amniotic Fluid Test--AFT)
- Genetic Counseling
- Hot Flashes
- Pregnancy Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Sheikh graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Sheikh has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Spectrum Health Kelsey Hospital
- Zeeland Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Asad U Sheikh MD is a male Medical Geneticist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Maternal & Fetal Medicine, Clinical Genetics, and M.D..
- Where does Dr. Asad U. Sheikh practice?
- Dr. Asad Sheikh has 5 office locations.
Dr. Asad Sheikh practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Maternal & Fetal Medicine, Clinical Genetics, and M.D. near Mishawaka, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Joseph, MI and Grand Rapids, MI.
See Mishawaka Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Mishawaka Geneticists.