A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Asadollah Shahideh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Asadollah Shahideh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shahideh
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shahideh Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Shahideh graduated from Shiraz University Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Shahideh has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Asadollah Shahideh MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Allergy.
- Where does Dr. Asadollah Shahideh practice?
- Dr. Asadollah Shahideh has 1 office location.
Dr. Asadollah Shahideh practices Allergy & Immunology and Allergy near Troy, MI.
See Troy Allergists.