A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Asadollah Shahideh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Asadollah Shahideh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shahideh
Allergic Asthma Patient Education Read the Vitals patient education guide to learn all about allergic asthma causes, symptoms and treatments.Before Visiting Dr. Shahideh Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Shahideh graduated from Shiraz University Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Shahideh has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Asadollah Shahideh MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Allergy.
- Where does Dr. Asadollah Shahideh practice?
- Dr. Asadollah Shahideh has 3 office locations.
Dr. Asadollah Shahideh practices Allergy & Immunology and Allergy near Troy, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Bingham Farms, MI and Southfield, MI.
See Troy Allergists.