A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Asadullah Hussain:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Asadullah Hussain is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Asadullah Hussain, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hussain graduated from Madras Medical College, Chennai.
Dr. Hussain has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Denton Regional Medical Center
- Baylor Medical Center At Garland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Asadullah Hussain BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Asadullah Hussain practice?
- Dr. Asadullah Hussain has 3 office locations.
Dr. Asadullah Hussain practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Denton, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Denton Anesthesiologists and Denton Pain Management Doctors.