Dr. Asadullah Hussain MD Patient Reviews

• Pain Management Denton, TX

3.1

August 5th, 2016
Excellent Care
Dr. Hussain and his nurse practitioner , Deepti Khullar have been seeing me for several years. My pain has been very well controlled. Both have taken a high level of interest in my pain situation. They are professional , caring, and cautious in prescribing meds. They have given excellent advice. The office staff headed by Peyton is organized, friendly, and keeps things moving on schedule. I feel very comfortable with this team of professionals.

February 10th, 2016
Worst Doctor I have seen.
Worst appointment in 20 years of dealing with my situation. Doctor did not listen to me, prescribed me treatment that I told him I have had before and it did not work then. Prescribed me medication that was infective and useless to me, despite me telling him what I knew from 20 years experience works. Ended my appointment abruptly and left me with no treatment plan. Essentially I paid out the butt for a blood pressure check and to answer the question "How are you feeling?"

January 29th, 2015
Caring, kind and generous with his time! Highly recommend this dr to anyone suffering from chronic pain!

March 28th, 2011
Made me cry the first visit then got better....
I was sent to Dr Hussain for a variety of health issues. Very painful conditions....and I am young. Young people I believe get disscriminated against alot because of drug seekers and I guess we are "high" risk? But I have PAIN and its very complex. First visit over a year ago, he made me cry....he asked me why I was there? I just got out of the hosptial with pancreatitis and my GI and my rheumy sent me over there. For some reason I decided to stick with him. He has gotten better with me over time...I think he can trust me now. I use my meds like I am supposed too but I am afraid to ask for more I must say....he has said if I ask for more at one time, he may send me elsewhere.....but he seems like a very busy man. Im just glad I get something for pain.....but sometimes I still suffer. His nurse practioner is nice and so is the office staff! Very caring and they are always making sure things are good on their end.