The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Asadullah Khan
Dr. Asadullah Khan, MD, BS, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in Milwaukee, WI, with another office in Richmond, VA. He has 24 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatric Hematology and Oncology, Neurological Surgery and Pediatrics. Dr. Khan is affiliated with Medical College of Virginia, Md Anderson Cancer Center and VCU Health Center & MCV Hospital and Physicians. Dr. Khan has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Asadullah Khan has the following 3 specialties
- Pediatric Hematology and Oncology
- Neurological Surgery
A neurological surgeon is a physician who surgically treats disorders of the nervous system, which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves.
In addition to treating trauma of the head and spine, these doctors also treat disorders...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Asadullah Khan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Milwaukee, WI.
Dr. Farhat Ashai-Khan
Pediatric Gastroenterology, Pediatrics
Milwaukee, WI 0 mi33
Dr. Walter Jacobsen
Neurological Surgery, Residency
Milwaukee, WI 0 mi10
Dr. Fernando Rustia
Milwaukee, WI 0 mi21