Dr. Asadullah Khan MD, BS, MBBS Patient Reviews

• Pediatric Hematology and Oncology Milwaukee, WI

• Good
  • Bad

July 22nd, 2016
Considerate, caring, spent a lot of time with me explaining everything.

June 19th, 2016
COMPASSION AND EXPERTISE
Dr. Khan saw our son (age 47) for Glioblastoma, Stage 4 brain tumors. He was his doctor for 17+ months. I cannot begin to say how much he meant to my son and to our family. We never minded waiting for him because we knew that he was being as compassionate and caring with the patients before us as he would be with our son and our family. On the day my son passed away at MCV, I called to let him know and within minutes he was there. He also came back later to spend more time with us. He felt like a member of the family and treated us the same way. Though our faiths were different, we shared the common belief that FAITH played an important role in this journey we shared. Dr. Khan always took the time to explain each and everything with us and was always open to other treatments which may be of help. I would not wish this type of cancer on anyone, but if you must experience it then Dr. Khan is the doctor you want to be a leading your team.

February 6th, 2014
Not only a fantastic doctor, but a fantastic person
My husband battled glioblastoma, the most malignant brain tumor with the shortest prognosis, for 27 months. Although long-term survival was not to be, Bob was able to enjoy most of that time. I have to commend Dr. Khan for going above and beyond the call on several occasions when MRI's looked scary, as he really took the time with us to explain what he thought and why. Once he came in on his day off, because we had a bad report from NIH (where my husband was in an MRI study) and I had called his assistant practically in tears. When the tumor came back and we really did have a bad MRI, he cancelled a class he was teaching to come in and see my husband and get him started on a new drug ASAP. We never felt rushed during a visit with him, and moreover, my husband actually liked him! (Bob hated doctors and has been rude to more than a few.) Dr. Khan is not the kind of doctor you are afraid to joke around with. He made both of us comfortable and I'm sure his kind care was one reason Bob lived as long as he did. Bob was an award-winning novelist whose last wish was to complete his fourth book, and I'm sure Dr. Khan is part of the reason. Much to be recommended.

September 29th, 2013
Thank you!!!
Dr Khan is an exceptionally caring person. He has immense respect for patients and is very considerate. The world needs such doctors who have a heart in them for humanity.

October 4th, 2012
Dr. Khan has exceptional amounts of empathy and compassion for his patients and their families. His accessibility when needed is outstanding.

November 7th, 2015