A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Asaf Aleem:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Asaf Aleem is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Aleem graduated from Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Aleem has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Peachford Behavioral Health System of Atlanta
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Asaf Aleem MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Asaf Aleem practice?
- Dr. Asaf Aleem has 1 office location.
Dr. Asaf Aleem practices Psychiatry, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, and Geriatric Psychiatry near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Psychiatrists and Atlanta Geriatric Doctors.