A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Asaf Aleem:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Asaf Aleem is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Aleem
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Aleem Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Aleem graduated from Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Aleem has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Peachford Behavioral Health System of Atlanta
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Asaf Aleem MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Asaf Aleem practice?
- Dr. Asaf Aleem has 1 office location.
Dr. Asaf Aleem practices Psychiatry, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, and Geriatric Psychiatry near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Psychiatrists and Atlanta Child Psychiatrists.