Obstetricians & Gynecologists

Irving Buterman, MD
950 Park Ave
New York, NY 10028
212-535-4611
Locations and availability (2)

|  UES Momma  |  show details
Sep 27th, 2012

I had a great experience with Dr Ferber. He was very patient, kind, and caring. He also was very knowledgeable. His office staff was great, I never waited longer than five minutes for my appointments and the office was very helpful in dealing with my insurance. I would happily recommend Dr Ferber to anyone.

|  show details
Jul 17th, 2011

I like Dr. Ferber. He is nice and you can tell he is a good doctor and he is compassionate, but when I had a problem once I COULDN'T get to speak with him. The secretaries would only put me through to a nurse whose voicemail I got, then when she finally called me back she was not helpful at all. Only advise was to take a pregnancy test when I knew I was not pregnant and I was having serious symptoms and she would not even try to help me figure out what they could be do to until I did a pregnancy test first. I doubt Dr. Ferber ever even got the message because he never called me. I ended up seeing my internist instead who was able to diagnose the problem.

|  show details
Jun 12th, 2011

We were referred to Dr. Ferber by our friends during our first pregnancy. It was important for us to find an experienced and compassionate physician with the specialty in high-risk pregnancy and Dr. Ferber met all three criteria for sure. Our first pregnancy, unfortunately, ended with miscarriage. Dr. Ferber was out of town on that day, but he cut his trip short and came to the hospital to check on my wife the same day. The second pregnancy was successful and we now have a beautiful baby girl. Dr. Ferber was with us during every step always reassuring and available via email and by phone for questions. We ended up doing a C-section in the end, but felt comfortable with his recommendation as we trusted that this was the best option under the circumstances. In summary, Dr. Ferber is a truly amazing physician, whom we can highly recommend.

|  Dr Ferber is super professional  |  show details
by Sarah R on Mar 16th, 2009

Dr Ferber is an excellent physician and a wonderful personality!