A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Asaf Qadeer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Asaf Qadeer is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Qadeer graduated from King Edward Medical University, Lahore.
Dr. Qadeer has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Northwest Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Asaf R Qadeer MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 40 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Asaf R. Qadeer practice?
- Dr. Asaf Qadeer has 2 office locations.
Dr. Asaf Qadeer practices Family Medicine near Houston, TX.
See Houston Primary Care Doctors.