A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Asaf Qadeer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Asaf Qadeer is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Qadeer graduated from King Edward Medical University, Lahore.
Dr. Qadeer has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Houston Northwest Medical Center
- Memorial Hermann Northwest Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Qadeer accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Texas Children's Health Plan - 1 plan
- Evercare - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Humana - 17 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Asaf R. Qadeer practice?
Dr. Asaf Qadeer practices Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine, Sports Medicine, General Practice, Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, and Vascular Surgery near Houston, TX.
See Houston Emergency Physicians, Houston Family Physicians, Houston General Practitioners, Houston Cardiothoracic Surgeons, and Houston Surgeons.