Dr. Asaf Yalif Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Asaf Yalif?

January 5th, 2017

Exceptional surgeon

We were very fortunate to have Dr. Yalif on call the evening our son had an accident. He arrived to the ER quickly and had a phenomenal bedside manner, explained everything thoroughly and was patient in answering all our questions. After our son's surgery that evening, he sat with us and explained everything that transpired during surgery and what to expect then and going forward. On our many subsequent visits to his office after surgery, he continues to be thorough and patient with answering questions and explaining everything. Our son is still in the healing stages, but we are so very pleased with the healing thus far. And the office staff (Jess and Rebekah) are so very friendly, in the office or via phone, and so prompt with returning calls and emails. Thank you Dr. Yalif and staff! You truly care and are the best!

January 5th, 2017

Exceptional surgeon

August 24th, 2012

Said he'd get my problem resolved one way or another

Ruptured my achilles. Original surgery performed by orthopedic surgeon. Incision opened and I was referred to Dr. Yalif. The first time I visited, he said he would take care of me until the problem was solved. He didn't jump right into surgery but did some wound car first. When that didn't work, he did surgery that solved the problem. Whenever I called the office, Jess got back to me regardless of time of day. Jess could always get a hold of Dr. Yalif no matter where he was. Very responsive. He solved my problem!

July 13th, 2010

Exceptional Results

Dr. Yalif went out of his way to make my surgery experience easy and now my post-op results are "wow"...Thanks!

April 10th, 2009

Dr. Yalif was extremely patient and warm. I would look him up if his services were needed for me or anyone in my family.

December 14th, 2016