A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Asako Miyakoshi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Asako Miyakoshi, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Miyakoshi graduated from Yamanashi Medical College, Nakakoma Gun.
Dr. Miyakoshi has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
- Veterans Affairs Puget Sound Health Care Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Asako Miyakoshi MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Asako Miyakoshi practice?
- Dr. Asako Miyakoshi has 1 office location.
Dr. Asako Miyakoshi practices Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Radiologists.