A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Asako Miyakoshi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Miyakoshi
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Miyakoshi Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Asako Miyakoshi, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Miyakoshi graduated from Yamanashi Medical College, Nakakoma Gun.
Dr. Miyakoshi has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
- Veterans Affairs Puget Sound Health Care Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Asako Miyakoshi MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Asako Miyakoshi practice?
- Dr. Asako Miyakoshi has 1 office location.
Dr. Asako Miyakoshi practices Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Radiologists.