A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Asao Kasumi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Kasumi graduated from Tokyo University Fac Of Med, Bunkyo-Ku, Tokyo, Japan.
Dr. Kasumi has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Englewood Hospital & Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Asao Kasumi MD is a male Internist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Asao Kasumi practice?
- Dr. Asao Kasumi has 4 office locations.
Dr. Asao Kasumi practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Hackensack, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Hackensack Internists and Hackensack Gastroenterologists.