inactive

Ascar Egtedar MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.1

January 29th, 2016
waiting for treatment since nov.
Did not show up for my last appointment in Nov I haven't heard from him since. A week later his assistant called to say he had to leave the country for a family emergency and I could get a new app in 2016. I requested my medical file to be sent to me and I am still waiting for it. The last time I saw him was I'm September. He is a complete false as a doctor and as a caregiver. I waited outside his office for an hour and 1 more patient showed up waiting as well but his office was empty. When I finally did get a hold of the assistant she claimed that they had called me and left me a message although I can find no record of the phone call in my phone bill but if I were to cancel an appointment with less than 24 hours notice that charge a flat fee of $100 regardless of emergencies.

December 22nd, 2011
Very pleasant staff, wonderful doctor!
When I arrived, I only spent a few minutes waiting and was greeted by friendly woman named Caroline. She also took me back to the exam room and doctor came in shortly after. He was very knowledgeable, and explained things to me in detail. He saw small things on my films that no other had noticed and I couldn't have been more pleased with my surgery scheduling and doctors performance. I would definately, and do, return to Dr. Egtedar... I would also refer friends and family to him!

September 22nd, 2011
misdiagnosed
I was misdiagnosed and then given treatment for something that wasn't even a problem. A week later I visited another 'real' doctor in a real doctor's office and was told about my misdiagnosis - Dr. Egtedar had read my x-rays incorrectly and then put on a cast in such a poor manner that the nurses and doctor's at the second office I visited actually laughed. Don't visit this doctor if you have any other options.

August 23rd, 2010
very satisfied with sucessful hand surgery
Went to Dr Egtedar because I couldn' move my right thumb. He gave me an out patient surgery in north vista hospital few days later. Immediatly after surgery I could move my thumb and it was healed and back to normal within a week.