A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Asdghig Daderian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Asdghig Daderian is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Daderian
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Daderian Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Asdghig Daderian, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Daderian graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Daderian has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Orange County - Anaheim Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Asdghig Dikranouhi Daderian MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Asdghig D. Daderian practice?
- Dr. Asdghig Daderian has 1 office location.
Dr. Asdghig Daderian practices Family Medicine near Anaheim, CA.
See Anaheim Primary Care Doctors.