A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Asdghig Daderian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Asdghig Daderian is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Asdghig Daderian, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Daderian graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Daderian has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Orange County - Anaheim Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Asdghig Dikranouhi Daderian MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Asdghig D. Daderian practice?
- Dr. Asdghig Daderian has 2 office locations.
Dr. Asdghig Daderian practices Family Medicine near Anaheim, CA.
See Anaheim Family Physicians.