A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aseem Chaudhary:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aseem Chaudhary is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Sepsis (Blood Poisoning)
Education & Awards
Dr. Chaudhary graduated from Sardar Patel Medical College, Bikaner.
Dr. Chaudhary has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Northern Virginia Community Hospital
- Inova Fairfax Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aseem Chaudhary MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Aseem Chaudhary practice?
- Dr. Aseem Chaudhary has 2 office locations.
Dr. Aseem Chaudhary practices Emergency Medicine and Internal Medicine near Arlington, VA.
See Arlington Emergency Physicians and Arlington Internists.