Dr. Aseem Chaudhary Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Aseem Chaudhary?

COPD

COPD

Have you seen Dr. Aseem Chaudhary?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

June 27th, 2016

Chauvinistic,Demeaning and Inaccurate

I have never writen a review about a doctor before but I was so infuriated by this doctor's treatment. Not only did this doctor fail to accept my complaints of pain and fatigue due to what I later found out was late stage lyme disease, but he suggested that my symptoms were a result of being a young, hormonal female who was in the middle of her menstrual cycle. Not only was that widely inaccurate and demeaning, but he was very condescending and chauvinistic. I'm usually a strong individual but he managed to reduce me to tears. This behavior on behalf of a medical professional is unacceptable, steer clear of this doctor if you are seeking an accurate diagnosis.

January 6th, 2015

NEW DOCTOR

Dr Chaudray is a new doctor for me. So I am hoping we need to build a relationship. I would hope things get better so I don't have to change doctors again. I nee a doctor who at least appears to be concerned about my well being such as phone calls,appt reminders,concern,etc.

January 15th, 2012

Satisfied patient

I have been a patient of both him and his wife, since my original doctor, Nikkos Kakaviatos, passed away. I have received thorough care and seamless coverage from the two of them. Although this practice is located 1/2 hour away from my home, I continue to go there because I am a satisfied patient.

March 6th, 2017