A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aseem Desai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aseem Desai is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Desai
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Desai Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aseem Desai, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Flutter
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Supraventricular Tachycardia
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Desai graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Desai has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Mission Hospital
- South Coast Medical Center/Adventist Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aseem Dinesh Desai FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Aseem D. Desai practice?
- Dr. Aseem Desai has 1 office location.
Dr. Aseem Desai practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Mission Viejo, CA.
See Mission Viejo Internists and Mission Viejo Cardiologists.