Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Aseem Shukla
Dr. Aseem Shukla, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Saint Paul, MN, with other offices in Exton, PA and Jacksonville, FL (and 3 other locations). He has 18 years of experience. His specialties include Urology, Pediatrics and General Surgery. Dr. Shukla is affiliated with Fairview Southdale Hospital, Regions Hospital and Baptist Medical Center. Dr. Shukla has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Aseem Shukla has the following 3 specialties
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder,...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Aseem Shukla is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saint Paul, MN.
Dr. Douglas Mcmahon
Allergy and Immunology, Pediatrics, Allergy
Saint Paul, MN 0.01 mi10
Dr. Michael Frost
Child Neurology, Neurology, Pediatrics
Saint Paul, MN 0.01 mi42
Dr. Julia Steinke
Saint Paul, MN 0.01 mi14