inactive

Dr. Aseem Shukla MD Patient Reviews

• Urology Chalfont, PA

August 15th, 2012
Great doctor
Dr. Shukla performed surgery on my son when he was 6 mos. old. My husband and I were so nervous that he had to have surgery, but Dr. Shukla assured us he was in good hands. He explained the procedure so that we understood exactly what was happening. He was very understanding and was great at following up with our son. The surgery went perfectly. I would definitely recommend him. He's very professional and it is apparent that he truly loves his job.

December 22nd, 2009
Great Doctor
Overall he is a wonderful Doctor.

September 18th, 2008
Cant say enough
My son has had an ongoing problem since he was very small. Finally after about 8 years and the problem rearing its ugly head, Dr. Shukla came into our lives. Even though he is still scratching his head as to what is causing these problems he has went above and beyond helping look for answers. He answers my questions in a language that I can understand and never makes me feel like a pest for asking questions. My son has Autism and Dr. Shukla was kind, caring, and patient with him. I would tell anyone to go to Dr. Shukla. He is a great Dr who I believe honsetly cares about his patients.