A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Asela San Felipe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Asela San Felipe is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. San Felipe graduated from University Of The East, Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center, Quezon. She has 1 awards.
Dr. San Felipe has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Thunderbird Medical Center
- John C Lincoln Hospital - North Mountain
- John C Lincoln Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Asela R San Felipe MD is a female Pediatrician, has 45 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Asela R. San Felipe practice?
- Dr. Asela San Felipe has 1 office location.
Dr. Asela San Felipe practices Pediatrics near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Pediatricians.