Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Asela San Felipe
Dr. Asela San Felipe, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Glendale, AZ. She has 47 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. San Felipe is affiliated with Banner Thunderbird Medical Center, John C Lincoln Hospital - North Mountain and John C Lincoln Hospital. Dr. San Felipe has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Asela San Felipe has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Asela San Felipe is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Glendale, AZ.
Dr. Grace Onimoe
Pediatrics, Pediatric Hematology and Oncology
Glendale, AZ 0.10 mi17
Dr. Walter Castro
Pediatric Pulmonology, Sleep Medicine, Pediatrics
Glendale, AZ 0.10 mi
Dr. Michael Graham
Pediatric Hematology and Oncology, Pediatrics
Glendale, AZ 0.10 mi42