A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Asela Wickremasinghe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Asela Wickremasinghe is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Asela Wickremasinghe, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wickremasinghe graduated from Vinnytsia National Medical University Named For Pirogov.
Dr. Wickremasinghe has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Sierra Kings District Hospital
- Adventist Health/Central Valley General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Asela Dewinda Wickremasinghe MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Asela D. Wickremasinghe practice?
- Dr. Asela Wickremasinghe has 1 office location.
Dr. Asela Wickremasinghe practices Internal Medicine near Hanford, CA.
See Hanford Internists.