A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Asem Ali:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Asem Ali is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ali
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Ali Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Asem Ali, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Ali graduated from Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences, Omdurman Islamic University, Omdurman, Sudan.
Dr. Ali has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Abbott - Northwestern Hospital Inc
- The Ohio State University Hospital East
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Asem Hassan Ali BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Asem H. Ali practice?
- Dr. Asem Ali has 5 office locations.
Dr. Asem Ali practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Columbus, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Minneapolis, MN and Dublin, OH.
See Columbus Internists and Columbus Endocrinologists.