A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Asem Ali:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ali
Specialties & Research
Dr. Asem Ali, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Ali graduated from Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences, Omdurman Islamic University, Omdurman, Sudan.
Dr. Ali has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Abbott - Northwestern Hospital Inc
- The Ohio State University Hospital East
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Asem Hassan Ali BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Asem H. Ali practice?
- Dr. Asem Ali has 5 office locations.
Dr. Asem Ali practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Columbus, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Minneapolis, MN and Dublin, OH.
See Columbus Internists and Columbus Endocrinologists.