A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Asfandiar Shukri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Asfandiar Shukri is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Shukri graduated from University Of Mosul.
Dr. Shukri has 8 hospital affiliations:
- McLaren Regional Medical Center
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Asfandiar Shukri MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 45 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Asfandiar Shukri practice?
- Dr. Asfandiar Shukri has 7 office locations.
Dr. Asfandiar Shukri practices Family Medicine near Lapeer, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Waterford, MI and Burton, MI.
See Lapeer Family Physicians.