A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Asfia Hussain:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Asfia Hussain is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Asfia Hussain, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hussain graduated from Kakatiya Medical College, Warangal.
Dr. Hussain has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Scott and White Memorial Hospital
- Johns Community Hospital
- Scott & White Santa Fe Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Asfia Fatima Hussain MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Asfia F. Hussain practice?
- Dr. Asfia Hussain has 1 office location.
Dr. Asfia Hussain practices Family Medicine near Temple, TX.
See Temple Primary Care Doctors.