A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Asgar Boxwalla:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Asgar Boxwalla is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Boxwalla
HIV / AIDS Patient Education Read our patient education guide and learn about AIDS and HIV symptoms as well as how to diagnose this serious disease which attacks your immune system.Before Visiting Dr. Boxwalla Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Asgar Boxwalla, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Boxwalla graduated from Grant Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Boxwalla has 13 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Asgar Alihusain Boxwalla MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Asgar A. Boxwalla practice?
- Dr. Asgar Boxwalla has 1 office location.
Dr. Asgar Boxwalla practices Infectious Disease near Southgate, MI.
See Southgate Infectious Disease Doctors.