A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Asgar Boxwalla:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Asgar Boxwalla is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Boxwalla
Specialties & Research
Dr. Asgar Boxwalla, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Boxwalla graduated from Grant Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Boxwalla has 13 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Asgar Alihusain Boxwalla MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Asgar A. Boxwalla practice?
- Dr. Asgar Boxwalla has 1 office location.
Dr. Asgar Boxwalla practices Infectious Disease near Southgate, MI.
See Southgate Infectious Disease Doctors.