Dr. Asghar Farsaii Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Asghar Farsaii?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Asghar Farsaii?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

March 16th, 2017

very satisfied with my visit Dr farsaii he is exelent doctor and trea ted me very well i recommend him to everybody

recommed Dr farsaii to anyone who needs urology care

March 17th, 2015

will leave you with weeks of unnecessary pain

Dr. Farsaii is a mad butcher and no one should ever see him. I went to see him for a pre-vasectomy consultation, after which he did a simple investigation of my vas deferens. To put it plainly, he conducted it with the grace and care of an autistic gorilla. It was very painful, which it should not have been, and would not have been were it conducted by a sane person / competent physician. But it wasn't, and so here I am over a week later, still in pain. I emailed the office, twice, to ask if that was normal or they had any advice for my recovery, and they ignored me twice. One other thing worth mentioning -- during the consultation, when I asked him if there were any potential side effects of a vasectomy, he said no. "Really? None? Not even a 1% chance sort of thing?" He said no again. Um, I'm pretty sure he's setting himself up for a lawsuit by saying that if something does one day go wrong. In conclusion, if you value your genitals, take the extra time to drive to the 2nd closest urologist.

April 3rd, 2014

Surgery

I recently made an appointment with Dr. Farsaii. After reading these reviews they were right and wrong about a couple of things: 1. His office is extremely neat 2. Excellent Staff ( very professional) 3. Same day and Saturday appointments!! which help me a lot. but.. 1. where are his manners; I couldnt finish one sentence 2. He was talking to me while walking away 3. He is nice 4. He has a thick accent but overall i understood, he had to talk slow for me. Overall the appointment with the Doctor went well he treated me and did explain what he was going to do before doing it, in which other urologist did not do. So i would recommend him to my friends and family.

October 3rd, 2013

Dr. Farsaii seems to know what he is doing..but... honestly because i have insurance through the state because i lost my job a year ago, he treats me different then those with good insurance. how do i know? i over heard his conversation with the girl at the front desk, which indeed is a very nice person. He asked her what type of insurance did i have and she told him and he automatically changed his mood and rush the appointment i had with him. He did treat the problem i had, but how he treated me because of my insurance is unethical and just plain out wrong. I will not see this urologist again.only reason i gave him 4 stars is one his staff is great and professional and because he treated my problem.

September 16th, 2013

Doctor? i highly doubt it, overall unpleasant appointment, but his front desk overall an A+. that girl is on top of things, she explains things very well and lets me know about my insurance inwhich in other offices i've been too dont and get stuck with a very high bill. I dont know where he found her but she is awesome, i had a bill for $700 from their billers and Ashley worked on it and found out i only owed $400 and paid it off. thank God i moved and will not see him anymore. Doctor Farsaii needs to be well mannered to his patients i mean we are paying your bills sir.

March 16th, 2013

Staff

Ashley is the only person that is his staff, she always gets back to me when ever i need anything, she goes the extra mile for you. The thing is that the Dr is really rude but once you have been there for a while, he is actually not a bad guy, but he is very strict. I myself hated him for his manners but i got cured of my UTI, so im pleased.

June 11th, 2012

I was having a problem with my bladder and Dr. Farsaii was able to schedule me an appointment for the next day. He is willing to take the time to answer any of my questions. He also has Saturday appointments for operations so that I wouldn't have to take time off of work for an outpatient procedure during the week.

January 7th, 2011

his NY license had been revoked

September 5th, 2017