Dr. Asghar Koleyni MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.4

August 21st, 2014
Dr. Koleyni is a true doctor and gentleman. His bedside manor is like no other.There are not many of his kind left. He truly cares about his patients outcome. Insurance companies have no clue about the professional services given by this man. I know him from a professional standpoint as well as a doctor/ patient standpoint. The is none other like him. Last year I had a surgery that was very traumatic to me. If it hadn't been for him I don't think I would have ever gotten my self esteem back. His work is beautiful and I am so happy . He is the best surgeon I have ever met.

October 29th, 2013
Dr. Koleyni performed a flap surgery to help heal a decubitus ulcer on my sacral area and I couldn't be happier with the results. He is such a caring and methodical physician. It tickled me to see someone who takes such pride in their work.

November 16th, 2012
II think he is the best
I have had surgeries by Dr. Koleyni since 1978. I have always been 100% satisfied with his work. Dr. Koleyni has a belief that you are to look natural. I will ask how about and his response "No No, you must look real" No one has ever guess I have had face work and No I look at least 10 years younger than my age.I have recommended him to several friends who have all raved about how happy they have been with his work.

August 13th, 2012
nightmare
he did surgery, local anesthesia, cursed and screamed at staff entire time-results were as bad as his behavior-had to have corrective surgery elsewhere

January 18th, 2011
He is a great surgeon.
Dr. Koleyni has done 4 surgeries on me since 1979. I trust his judgment to enhance my looks. I have never been disappointed.

October 1st, 2009
Breast Implants
Dr. Koleyni and his staff were very kind and comforting. Not only did he make my breast look 100 % better then they did, but they feel natural too and you cannot even see my scars. He did a terrific job and I would recomment him 100 times.

October 1st, 2009
1 cup = 189ml
to increase a breast 1 cup size takes on average 189ml of implant. 2 cups is 378. So why would he agree on 300ml implants, actually order 275ml implants, and leave the patient smaller than she desired? is it just easier quicker with a smaller implant?