A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Asghar Rastegar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Asghar Rastegar is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Asghar Rastegar, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid-Base Imbalance
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Disease (Glomerulonephritis)
- Water-Electrolyte Imbalance
Education & Awards
Dr. Rastegar graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Rastegar has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Waterbury Hospital Health Center
- St Marys Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Asghar Rastegar MD is a male Nephrologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Asghar Rastegar practice?
- Dr. Asghar Rastegar has 2 office locations.
Dr. Asghar Rastegar practices Nephrology near New Haven, CT.
See New Haven Nephrologists.