A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ash Ghaly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ash Ghaly is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ghaly
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Ghaly Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ash Ghaly, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ghaly graduated from University Of Alexandria.
Dr. Ghaly has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Health/Central Valley General Hospital
- Kaweah Delta Health Care District
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ash Ibrahim Ghaly MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ash I. Ghaly practice?
- Dr. Ash Ghaly has 1 office location.
Dr. Ash Ghaly practices Family Medicine near Exeter, CA.
See Exeter Family Physicians.