A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ash Ghaly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ash Ghaly is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ghaly
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Ghaly Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ash Ghaly, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ghaly graduated from University Of Alexandria. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ghaly has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Health/Central Valley General Hospital
- Kaweah Delta Health Care District
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ash Ibrahim Ghaly MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ash I. Ghaly practice?
- Dr. Ash Ghaly has 1 office location.
Dr. Ash Ghaly practices Family Medicine near Exeter, CA.
See Exeter Family Physicians.