Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ash Motimaya
Dr. Ash Motimaya, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Canandaigua, NY, with another office in Ashland, KY. He has 12 years of experience. His specialties include Diagnostic Radiology and Radiology. Dr. Motimaya is affiliated with F F Thompson Hospital, King's Daughters' Medical Center and Highland Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Ash Motimaya has the following 2 specialties
- Diagnostic Radiology
Radiologists help doctors get a closer look at what’s happening inside your body. If your primary care doctor wants to investigate your symptoms further, they may refer you to a radiologist to get an ultrasound or x-ray. Some radiologists specialize...
A radiologist is a physician who specializes in the use of medical imaging to diagnose and treat illnesses or injuries in patients.
The different types of medical imaging are X-ray, computed tomography (CT) scans, magnetic resonance...
Dr. Ash Motimaya is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Canandaigua, NY.
Dr. Muammer Tasbas
Radiation Oncology, Radiology
Canandaigua, NY 0.12 mi41
Dr. Arlen Snyder
Orthopedic Surgery, Diagnostic Radiology
Canandaigua, NY 0.12 mi50
Dr. Kwang-Joon Nam
Canandaigua, NY 1.96 mi45