A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Asha Advani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Asha Advani is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Asha Advani, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Advani graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Advani has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Asha Kamal Advani MD is a female Pediatrician, has 24 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Asha K. Advani practice?
- Dr. Asha Advani has 1 office location.
Dr. Asha Advani practices Pediatrics near Drexel Hill, PA.
See Drexel Hill Pediatricians.