A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Asha Bale:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Asha Bale is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bale
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bale Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Asha Bale, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bale graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Bale has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Irvington General Hospital
- Umdnj University Hospital
- Universityof Medicine and Dentistry of NJ
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Asha G Bale MD is a female Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Asha G. Bale practice?
- Dr. Asha Bale has 2 office locations.
Dr. Asha Bale practices Surgery near Newark, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Millburn, NJ.
See Newark Surgeons.