A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Asha Bale:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Asha Bale is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Asha Bale, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bale graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Bale has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Irvington General Hospital
- Universityof Medicine and Dentistry of NJ
- Umdnj University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bale accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- University Health Plan - 3 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Asha G. Bale practice?
Dr. Asha Bale practices Surgery near Newark, NJ.
See Newark Surgeons.