A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Asha Bale:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Asha Bale is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bale
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bale Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Asha Bale, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bale graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Bale has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Irvington General Hospital
- Umdnj University Hospital
- Universityof Medicine and Dentistry of NJ
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Asha G Bale MD is a female Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Asha G. Bale practice?
- Dr. Asha Bale has 2 office locations.
Dr. Asha Bale practices Surgery near Newark, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Millburn, NJ.
See Newark Surgeons.