A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Asha Chemmalakuzhy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Asha Chemmalakuzhy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Asha Chemmalakuzhy, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Blood Disorders
- Kidney Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Chemmalakuzhy graduated from University Of Cape Town.
Dr. Chemmalakuzhy has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Asha Joseph Chemmalakuzhy MD is a female Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Asha J. Chemmalakuzhy practice?
- Dr. Asha Chemmalakuzhy has 2 office locations.
Dr. Asha Chemmalakuzhy practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Irving, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Irving Internists and Irving Nephrologists.