Dr. Asha Desai Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Asha Desai?

Metastatic Melanoma

Have you seen Dr. Asha Desai?

3 Ratings with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Showing 3 Ratings with 1 Comment

April 24th, 2009

She changed my life!

Dr. Asha Desai has changed my life! For five years I suffered from sinus infections and asthma. After seeing two family practice doctors and an ear, nose and throat specialist, I was referred to Dr. Desai. She actually listened when I descibed my symptoms and understood my problem. What made her different than the other doctors was how she took the time to identify the cause, develop an effective treatment plan and educate me regarding management of my allergy symptoms. I felt like we were working together as a team to not only eliminate my allergy symptoms but also the frequency of sinus infections and the need for antibiotics. I have been a patient for 15 years and have recommended her to friends and family whom have had great experiences too.

March 20th, 2015