Allergist ,Pediatric and Adult allergist and immunologist
1600 Creekside Dr
Ste 2700
Folsom, CA 95630
916-983-8565
Locations and availability (2)

Some ratings provided by Yahoo.
 |  She changed my life!  |  show details
Apr 24th, 2009

Dr. Asha Desai has changed my life! For five years I suffered from sinus infections and asthma. After seeing two family practice doctors and an ear, nose and throat specialist, I was referred to Dr. Desai. She actually listened when I descibed my symptoms and understood my problem. What made her different than the other doctors was how she took the time to identify the cause, develop an effective treatment plan and educate me regarding management of my allergy symptoms. I felt like we were working together as a team to not only eliminate my allergy symptoms but also the frequency of sinus infections and the need for antibiotics. I have been a patient for 15 years and have recommended her to friends and family whom have had great experiences too.

|  show details
Jan 16th, 2007 on yahoo.com

Just Ok: Ever feel like a Dr wants you to keep coming back every 2 weeks (so they continue to make $$) and avoids finding the root cause??

Read Full Review at yahoo.com
Doctor's Response

I am avery compassionate and caring Physician who is always trying to find out what the underlying cause is whether allergy related or otherwise.If one requires Immunotherapy as part of the treatment,then They need to come on a regular basis.I take great pride in getting my patients well.Money is the last thing on my mind.