A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Asha Downs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Asha Downs is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Downs graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Downs has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Lapeer Regional Medical Center
- Crittenton Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Asha Downs DO is a female Otolaryngologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Asha Downs practice?
- Dr. Asha Downs has 3 office locations.
Dr. Asha Downs practices Otolaryngology and Surgery near Clarkston, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Rochester Hills, MI and Metamora, MI.
See Clarkston Otolaryngologists and Clarkston Surgeons.