Family Practitioner, Otolaryngologist (ear, nose, throat), Surgical Specialist
5701 Bow Pointe Dr
Ste 200
Clarkston, MI 48346
248-620-3100
Locations and availability (4)

2.5

• Currently 2.1944444444444 of 4 stars
 |  Great Dr... HORRIBLE billing staff.....  |  show details
by easton on Mar 19th, 2013

Dr. Downs is great. Her billing department is HORRIBLE. They are absolutely rude. I will not return to her practice because of it. Such a pity.......

|  Great Doctor  |  show details
Aug 1st, 2012

Dr. Asha Downs has seen both mu daughter and I for ENT issues and has been really great. She is nice, friendly and has a positive demeanor about her. She always takes the time to answer all of our questions. She has appointments in multiple locations and I have always been able to get in and see her within a week for a standard appointment and the same day for more urgent issues. My kids love her, and she is very understanding. We have never had to wait long. Oakland ENT, and Dr. Downs get an A from us.

May 30th, 2012

Love Dr. Downs! First ENT to actually listen to how I feel and what my symptoms before deciding what pland of action to take.

Sep 27th, 2011

These doctors do not take calls for their patients. I called after hours for a problem, the operator told me to go to the emergency. This is ridiculous. I am not going to see them anymore. They do not have a heart and all they care is for your bill to be paid.

|  Great!  |  show details
Jun 14th, 2011

Amazing doctor!

Feb 16th, 2011

Dr. Downs is awesome, she did a wonderful caring job of treating me and I would recommend her to everyone!!

Nov 30th, 2010

she did not treat my daughter properly nor did she ask other doctors for help when she could not the cause for my childs on going ear infections.. my daughter had ear infections with tubes for a month and all she said was lets and see what happens next week.. i had trust in her thinking my daughter was in good hands.. however after four weeks my daughter was having trouble hearing, when she said it wouldnt affect it.. and my daughter landed up becoming ill and i called to consult the dr.. all she did was have me talk to her security and set up a tube removal procedure.. i however was not happy about this, considering she wouldnt talk to me or see my daughter. i rushed my daughter to the hospital she had to have cat scans, ivs and many medications.. she was hospitalized for 3 days, had to see several types of doctors and lost part of her hearing, all because this doctor could not properly treat my daughters ear infections and acted as if they were no big deal and refused to consult other doctors... nor did this doctor ever call to see how my child was and has refused to send all the medical records to the pcp and when we call about them, they ignore the calls... i would never see this doctor again.. my daughter is permently scarred and dramatized from all that has happened because of her negligence.

Apr 6th, 2010

Great ENT. Going through series of allergy shots at the Rochester office and have a wonderful experience with her and the staff.

|  Reply to the previous blog comment  |  show details
Oct 21st, 2009

It is sad to have childish replies to peoples' views. Unless the previous comment is from the doctor or nurse, this person must be a psychic or psychotic. Please refrain from making irrational comments to our experience.

|  Very caring  |  show details
Sep 2nd, 2009

I found her to be thorough, caring and very concerned about me. She made sure I understood the proceedure and explained everything in detail. As to the nasty review, I can only imagine that woman's kid was a brat who touched all the equipment in the exam room while the mom just sat back and expected rose petals scattered before her less than adorable child.

|  work with me  |  show details
by I do not trust her on Aug 21st, 2009

she has been nasty with my daughter. very impatient and all she cares is if the bill is paid! cold hearted!

|  top notch doctor  |  show details
Jun 1st, 2009

After 9 years of multiple ent's Dr. Downs cured my ear infections and more hearing was restored.

|  Excellent  |  show details
by thumper on Mar 18th, 2009

Excellent doctor, no b.s. you get it straight!