A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Asha Dua:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Asha Dua is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Asha Dua, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Education & Awards
Dr. Dua graduated from Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College, Ajmer.
Dr. Dua has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kingsbrook Jewish Medical Center
- Wyckoff Heights Hospital
- Wyckoff Heights Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Asha DR Dua MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Asha D. Dua practice?
- Dr. Asha Dua has 4 office locations.
Dr. Asha Dua practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY and Glen Oaks, NY.
See Brooklyn Physiatrists.