A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Asha Dua:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Asha Dua is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Asha Dua, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Education & Awards
Dr. Dua graduated from Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College, Ajmer.
Dr. Dua has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kingsbrook Jewish Medical Center
- Wyckoff Heights Hospital
- Wyckoff Heights Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dua accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- WellCare - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 36 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Health Plus - 4 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 4 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 7 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Healthfirst - 11 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Asha D. Dua practice?
Dr. Asha Dua practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY and Glen Oaks, NY.
See Brooklyn Physiatrists.